Friday 28 September 2012

freelancer.com dual policy

Hi,

Freelancer.com is doing a contest to expose the logo as this will be benefiting them so the condition is:

Participation

This contest is open to anyone. You can be in India, Bangladesh, Romania, Lithuania, the Philippines or anywhere else for that matter! We want freelancers from all over the world. Contestants must be registered members of Freelancer.com, which is free. Non-members can sign up to participate! 

Every one is invited but when it comes to their shit verification system they do not accept Indian Government Issued ID cards like Unique ID, Voter's ID and bank statement.

I have recently completed my first job and amount came into my account. I was excited to withdraw my money but they blocked my account saying you need to verify the account.

I have presented all possible documents issued by Government (Unique ID, Voter's ID and bank statement. )  but they do not accept it and not releasing my money. Excuse was given that your document does meet the standard of our verification system as this way they can close my account and can consume my accounts amount.

They are doing this with lots of users. Please be AWARE.


Please be noted that content prize is coming from innocent users account like me. They do not allow users to withdraw money to make money.

Please spread this word.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment