Thursday 27 September 2012

Finally got response from freelancer.com and what else can you expect!!!


========================================================
My Mail to Freelancer.com on their pre-defined mails

========================================================
Hi  Xerxes,

Do you know how your system works, If not please learn a bit of your system,

there is nothing I can do on verification center link and you people are saying me to go there again & again.


Just return my money and I will be out of your shit system.


==========================================================
Freelancer.com Response
==========================================================


Hello,

Please refrain from using profanity in this thread. This will serve as your first warning.

Regarding your concern, we cannot give information on this concern since the proper department is currently reviewing your account.

It would be best to wait for their response.

For further inquiries, clarifications, and concerns, feel free to contact us again.


---
Sincerely,
Xerxes
Freelancer.com Support


ARE THEY GOD SO I SHOULD NOT BE USING PROFANITY? THEY DESERVE IT BADLY.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment