Wednesday 26 September 2012

How to withdraw funds from freelancer.com? How I can withdraw money from freelancer.com? Withdraw funds from your Freelancer...

Hi,

This must be the question which will come to your mind once you will finish your job on freelancer.com site.

Answer:

1. They will block your account as soon as they see some funds in your account.

2. They will ask for some verification and you need to verify yourself by submitting your personal documents like Passport.

3.  You should never share your personal details over such sites.

4. If you submit your information, they will misuse it and will keep on asking more documents for you.

5. They will never activate your account and you can not withdraw your funds.


You can not withdraw your funds is the conclusion of this post. So please do not deal on freelancer.com site as you are never going to get your job amount.

They will block your account with no reason to consume your amount.

If you still need more information, please visit below links.

1. http://getahindu.blogspot.in/2012/08/can-freelancer.html

2. http://read2learn.net/freelancer-com-scam-2012/

3. Just search on goolge: freelancer scams


Thanks

8 comments:

  1. Freelancer.com is not a scam. They don't offer you money in the first place. The website is just like OLX or Quikr where jobs are posted by users. Freelancer takes money from employer as well as the freelancers as commission. Yes, there are thousands of scam employers on the website but the website itself is not a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    They deactivated my account saying that my PayPal account was misused over Freelancer.com site whereas I never used my account to pay via PayPal till date, I also spoke to PayPal support and every thing was fine and my account was never been compromised.

    I appreciate if they hold the amount with valid reasons but holding our hard earned money with false claims are not acceptable. I never did a business over freelancer.com after that incident and happy with other freelancing sites.

    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had it with freelancer.com. I am over the scams, the taking of my money, the poor service. I am over it all.

    So I set up a petition to NASA to get them to cut ties with freelancer.com. Hopefully if enough people sign it, they will and that will shake up freelancer.com (I doubt it though!!!! They seem to be beyond repair!!)

    Anyway, please sign it, share it, support it. You know the drill. Thanks.

    https://www.change.org/p/nasa-tell-nasa-to-boycott-freelancer-com

    Ps sorry if you see this cut and pasted on other posts, I want to get this message out super duper quick and as far as possible. Cut and paste saves me time!!
    Pss Please help spread the word!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are the other freelancing sites that you can suggest? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are the freelancing site: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/19afe89f39
    www.upwork.com. You earn faster on fiverr and they don't ask for any id or verification.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, and thank you for the tips.
    I think the best way to make money online is freelancing. For exaple, I suggest that you register here: XPlace . This online marketplace has a lot of advantages, such as higher hourly rates than other websites for freelancers, a wide range of jobs invarious fields, and absence of a commission fee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! loungu seo

    ReplyDelete