Wednesday 3 October 2012

Freelancer.com Not Able to With Draw Funds

Hi,

freelancer.com blocked my account as soon as I was paid for my first job. I struggled and sent 1000 mails to freelancer support requesting them to explain me why my account is blocked and why am I not able to with draw funds. As they done it with no reasons so no response was given by freelancer team. I believe they are doing this to consume money of users.

Finally, I got a below mail after 1 month saying that  my PayPal account has done some wrong transactions and my account is blocked due to security reasons. This was a complete shock for me as I never used my PayPal for transactions. How they can send me such fake excuse.

========================================================================
Hi,

Thank you for mailing us.

Kindly contact PayPal again and provide the transaction ID 73P494038B1396239 to confirm the status of the reversal related to your PayPal account xyz@xyz.com. Kindly cancel the reversal filed with PayPal to resolve the limitation on your account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

---
Sincerely,
Malcolm
Freelancer.com Support

=================================================================================

I was super confident that my PayPal account has never been used and not even compromised by anyone. I still send an email to PayPal support and I got below reply as expected.

=================================================================================

Dear Mr. XYZ,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Hitanshi and I am happy to assist you with your concern.

Mr.XYZ, I would like to inform you that i am not able to see any details related to this transaction id. So kindly forward that e-mail to spoof@paypal.com and delete the e-mail from your inbox.

For further assistance feel free to contact us.

Don't forget, we're always around if you need us. Just click "Help" in the top right corner of any PayPal page to visit our improved Help Center.
Sincerely,
Hitanshi
PayPal, an eBay Company

Copyright © 1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved.
=================================================================================


So it got clear now that no transactions happened and my account was banned with no reason. Now again they are not responding to me. 


I believe they are finding the other excuse now not to release my money. what to do with these crooks???


Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Something similar happened to me when I tried to stop an unauthorized transaction that Freelancer tried to make with my Paypal account. I was suspended for trying to stop Freelancer from robbing me further! Read more at the page that I started- http://freelancerscams.blogspot.com/

    It's time to fight with the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Freelancer.com - the BIG SCAM - This video shows how Freelancer.com will smoke away your money - be careful with this site -

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eESrvA6daG8

    ReplyDelete
  3. - Freelancer.com - the BIG SCAM - This video shows how Freelancer.com will smoke away your money - be careful with this site -

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eESrvA6daG8

    ReplyDelete